Energise teams and improve performance with Visual Management
How do we move beyond visualising “To Do, Doing and Done”? How can great visualisations support more energised and focussed teams? How can the best visuals encourage better practices without management intervention?
This master class is ideal for ScrumMasters, team leaders and agile coaches who are ready to take the next step in their mastery of Visual Management techniques including applying advanced Kanban techniques.
Many teams are too busy to improve, disengaged and underperforming. In this practical workshop you will practice techniques to improve clarity around work, and establishing controls to better manage commitments and capacity during peak periods. Lead your team from chaos to kicking-ass.
This class shows you how to create happier and more engaged teams that have better managed work and measurably higher performance.
This class includes:
- A fun and hands-on half day workshop covering:
- How visualisation can improve Clarity, Control and Collaboration
- Visualising collaboration in cross-functional teams
- Managing demand and capacity visually
- Managing process improvements and experiments visually
- Extracting valuable insights and data from your visualisations
- Using visualisation to extend agility outside IT teams
- Real world examples and lessons from industry
- A copy of the eBook “96 Visualisation Examples”
- Membership in an exclusive visual management practitioners community for ongoing peer support beyond the classroom
About the trainer
Ben Hogan has been helping teams visualise their work since 2003, building team walls, information radiators and project war rooms. Ben has an enduring passion for awesome stationary and can perform magic with index cards. He is a veteran of introducing visualisation to many IT projects, IT operations teams and business teams including marketing, HR, finance and customer service. At the enterprise scale Ben has introduced visualisation practices in industries such as higher education, insurance and a start-up training organisations. He is one of the first people to teach Kanban in Australia, is a Lean Kanban Coach and is a participant in the Kanban Leadership Retreat.
Register your interest in upcoming classes here: